Golden Visa Spain: invest in a Spanish Property
In 2013, among the aim of attracting foreign investment to our country, the Spanish government approved a new type of residence visa called an Investor Visa. Therefore, in GD Global Mobility, we take care of the necessary procedures to get your Golden Visa Spain. In this sense, we will be helping you during the whole process until you get it.
This visa allows you to reside in Spain, once it is approved you would have access to the entire Schengen area. At the same time, it does not require a minimum temporary stay in Spain, and therefore obtaining it does not necessarily generate tax obligations or tax residence. The investor visa grants its holder and family members authorization to work in Spain, both on a self-employed basis (employer) and on an employed basis (employee).
Spain Golden Visa 2019
To obtain this, the foreign citizen has four options of investment:
- Purchase of real estate, with an investment value of 500,000 euros or more, free of taxes and charges.
- Make a bank deposit in a Spanish bank for a value of 1 million euros.
- Investment of 1 million euros in shares or holdings in Spanish companies.
- Investment of 2 million euros in Spanish public debt.
At GD Global Mobility, we offer comprehensive management of these investments that include, among others:
- Location of the product through which to convey the investment.
- Tax analysis on the impact of the investment.
- Due diligence on the product, which makes the investment secure.
- Legal and procedural coverage, contract management, and registration of new owners.
- Processing of the consular visa and/or the residence permit as an investor, personally accompanying the interested party throughout the entire process.
- Compliance with tax and fiscal obligations related to the exploitation of the investment.
Spain property investment visa
Contact us for answers to all of your questions.