relocation services for companies and expat: golden visa or investor
In 2013, with the aim of attracting foreign investment to our country, the Spanish government approved a new type of residence visa called an Investor Visa.
This visa allows you to reside in Spain, and with it access the entire Schengen area. At the same time, it does not require a minimum temporary stay in Spain, and therefore obtaining it does not necessarily generate tax obligations or tax residence.
The investor visa grants its holder and family members authorization to work in Spain, both on a self-employed basis (employer) and on an employed basis (employee).
To obtain this, the foreign citizen has four options of investment:
- Purchase of real estate, with an investment value of 500,000 euros or more, free of taxes and charges.
- Bank deposit in a Spanish bank for a value of 1 million euros.
- Investment of 1 million euros in shares or holdings in Spanish companies.
- Investment of 2 million euros in Spanish public debt.
At GD GMS, we offer comprehensive management of this investment that includes, among others:
- Location of the product through which to convey the investment.
- Tax analysis on the impact of the investment.
- Due diligence on the product, which makes the investment secure.
- Legal and procedural coverage, contract management, and registration of new owners.
- Processing of the consular visa and/or the residence permit as an investor, personally accompanying the interested party throughout the entire process.
- Compliance with tax and fiscal obligations related to the exploitation of the investment.
work permit for business and expatriates: immigration services
Contact Us for answers to all of your questions.