Skip to main content

Intra Company Transfer Visa

Intra company transfer work permit

At GD Global Mobility we can help you obtain temporary residence and work authorization within the framework of an intra-company transfer.

Intra Company Transfer Visa

Companies or groups of companies established in a country outside the EU who move one or more foreign citizens to Spain within the framework of a labor, professional or vocational training relationship, may request a residence and work permit for intra-company transfer. 

The requirements for this permit are:

  • Be employed for at least 3 months in the company requesting the transfer.

  • Have more than 3 years of experience in the sector and/or have a university degree.

Likewise, we can assist you and your company to fulfill the complete labor, tax, and social security obligations that arise during these types of international assignments.

global mobility Renewal of residence and work authorization

Renewal may be requested 60 calendar days prior to the expiry of the authorization or within 90 calendar days thereafter.

If you would like us to manage this permit, do not hesitate to contact our team of highly qualified advisors who have extensive experience in the management and processing of different work permits.


I would like to receive more information

If you have any questions or would like to expand information without commitment to our service, get in contact with us.

Enquire now

We can manage your intercompany transfer visa

Intra-corporate transfer visa